Clean lines, polished details, versatile design... The Primrose jumper is the epitome of both sophistication and minimalism. Made ethically in London from a luxurious organic cotton fabric with a supremely soft handle, it features a detachable collar detailed with a dreamy organic cotton trim in an oatmeal hue.
It beautifully coordinates with the our Liliana shorts for a sophisticated smooth and seamless look. Pair the Primrose jumper with jeans for an effortless elaborate style.
PRIMROSE JUMPER with detachable collar | ORGANIC |
○ Crafted locally, responsibly and sustainably in London
○ Biodegradable mono-materials
○ Made from 100% GOTS certified organic and fairtrade cotton
○ Detachable collar featuring trims made from organic cotton and eco-friendly buttons with a natural marbling hue. They are made from tagua nut, known as "vegetable ivory", a sustainable and biodegrable source. They are naturally collected from fallen nuts to avoid harming the rainforest and are manufactured in small family run factories who share our values.
○ Fine biological sewing thread, made from 100% plant-based cellulose wood pulp, produced ethically in Portugal
○ GOTS certified organic labels, made in France
○ Chemical-free, no allergenic, carcinogenic or toxic chemical residues
○ Zero-waste production
○ Eco biodegrable/recycled packaging - box, envelope, paper, tissue paper- made in UK
Please read our Sustainability And Ethics Statement
Need assistance ? Contact us