Less is more - as this natural dress proves. Consciously crafted in London from one of the most sustainable handwoven fabrics in the world, this luxurious double-layered Kala Cotton dress is designed according to the brand's minimalist aesthetics. It features an elegant notched-collar along with a detachable waist-defining tie belt for a flattering finish.
"reviving a traditional craft"
Naturally organic, Kala cotton is grown under purely rain-fed irrigation and hand-loomed by artisans in India, without the use of electricy. This genetically pure cotton species is considred to be amongst the most energy-efficient and carbon neutral crops in the world.
Organic Kala Cotton Dress - Made to order
○ Crafted locally, responsibly and sustainably in London
○ Biodegradable mono-materials
○ Made from naturally organic and undyed Kala Cotton, grown in the "Kutch" desert area in India
○ Handloomed ethically by local artisans
○ Fine biological sewing thread, made from 100% plant-based cellulose wood pulp, produced ethically in Portugal
○ GOTS certified organic label, made in France
○ Chemical-free, no allergenic, carcinogenic or toxic chemical residues
○ Zero-waste production
○ Eco biodegrable/recycled packaging - box, envelope, paper, tissue paper- made in UK
Please read our Sustainability and Ethics Statement
Need assistance ? Contact us