Featuring the label’s signature detachable collar, the Isla blouse is crafted in London from the most sustainable materials provided by nature. It is delightfully soft and features antique french-made glass buttons. A minimalist approach to nautical style.
Organic Isla Blouse with detachable collar - Made to order
○ Crafted locally, responsibly and sustainably in London
○ Biodegradable mono-materials
○ Made from 100% GOTS certified organic, untreated and fairtrade cotton
○ Detachable collar featuring organic corozo buttons, made in England. They are made from tagua nut, known as "vegetable ivory", a sustainable and biodegrable source. They are naturally collected from fallen nuts to avoid harming the rainforest and are manufactured in small family run factories who share our values.
○ Antique glass buttons from 1930s, made in France
○ Fine biological sewing thread, made from 100% plant-based cellulose wood pulp, produced ethically in Portugal
○ GOTS certified organic labels, made in France
○ Chemical-free, no allergenic, carcinogenic or toxic chemical residues
○ Zero-waste production
○ Eco biodegrable/recycled packaging - box, envelope, paper, tissue paper- made in UK
Please read our Sustainability And Ethics Statement
Need assistance ? Contact us