Expertly crafted in London from a luxuriously soft, untreated organic cotton, the Coco top is the epitome of elegance. Polished yet remaining effortless, it features considered details that set it apart.
Organic Coco Blouse - Made to order
○ Crafted locally, responsibly and sustainably in London
○ Biodegradable mono-materials
○ Made from 100% GOTS certified, untreated, organic and fairtrade cotton
○ Organic corozo buttons, made in England. They are made from tagua nut, known as "vegetable ivory", a sustainable and biodegrable source. They are naturally collected from fallen nuts to avoid harming the rainforest and are manufactured in small family run factories who share our values.
○ Fine biological sewing thread, made from 100% plant-based cellulose wood pulp, produced ethically in Portugal
○ GOTS certified organic labels, made in France
○ Chemical-free, no allergenic, carcinogenic or toxic chemical residues
○ Zero-waste production
○ Eco biodegrable/recycled packaging - box, envelope, paper, tissue paper- made in UK
Please read our Sustainability And Ethics Statement
Need assistance ? Contact us